Monday, May 18, 2009

Its all about being Bike Crazy


So here it all started, I used to Hate Bikes, yes, you heard me right, HATE BIKES, but i dun know what happened to me, i saw this Bike YAMAHA R15 and i decided to buy it, Tat time i didnt know how to ride a bike but then too i got one fo me. I owned it on November 20th 2008, and it was kept behind there back in ma room, It was of no use rite now as i didnt know how to ride it, so just kept it inside ma room near ma bed.

Then i started reading about bikes over the internet, and especially Youtube.
Got the idea that whats where and whats how and how its actually done.

For 1 week i read and saw videos about "HOW TO" fo bikes and all. Sounds lil crazy and weird but i actually loved it.

Now for the instance i dont know since childhood i've been in a habit, to whatever i own i want it my way. So i thout of redesigning the bike.

I new it isnt a drawing that has to be done on a canvas and put on the corner right there, its on a bike what i wus gonna work and it should be WORKING.

Well i had decided to change the overall look so i set back and designed a PREDESIGN fo ma bike, which changed alot-a-times in future heres the first predesign i made fo ma bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment